About the Church of Bom Jesus, little is known about the reason being erected there, however, its construction seems to be from the early eighteenth century.
Unable to assess the date of construction of this church. However, it is known that existed before 1650, as seen in the Auto Castelo de Vide, both of this date, in which the states and outside the fortifications.
The church of Nuestra Señora de la Alegría is in the medieval town (Castle) and was established there in the seventeenth century.
This church was built in the seventeenth century, as is evident in the data recorded on the wall of the nave on the right side of the Triumphal Arch.
Despite knowing very little about this church, its construction gives the idea that dates back to the sixteenth century.
This church dates from the sixteenth century. It is located high on the hills of São Paulo, 1 km south-west of Castelo de Vide.
This church was built and endowed by the licensee Mousinho Antonio Galeano and his wife Leonor Delicate in 1639.
If this church was built in the seventeenth century, no one knows for sure. The year 1680 marked on the upper lintel of the door, you can not refer to its foundation, since as noted in the minutes of council, to January 5, 1650, the Chapel of Nuestra Senora de los Remedios needed works restoration. Also in 1755 was affected by the earthquake.
This chapel was ordered to do by one Simon de la Cruz, who became a hermit who founded the home, dying on January 10, 1669. It was built in the seventeenth century and modified in the eighteenth.
This church must have been built in the eighteenth century by what is written on the top of the door, dated 1766, which seems to indicate the year of its construction. It is located about 750 m west of the town of Castelo de Vide, in a designated place Brejo.
Built by D. Fragoso Enriqueta Cruz opened on May 12, 1968.
This church was built in the early century. XVII. As described in tombstones.
The church of San Roque, built in the century. XV, was rebuilt or repaired in the century. XVIII. The church is located inside the Fort of São Roque, on the edge of the town of Castelo de Vide. Your set consists of four volumes: porch, the nave, chancel and the adjacent construction.
The chapel was built in some suburbs of land leading to the Fountain of Villa, in the fourteenth century, today street of Santo Amaro. Later passed under the dominion of Mercy of Castelo de Vide, whom the Board of Directors in 1534, which was granted land around it, to build houses for the treatment of patients in need.
Its construction dates back to 1700 according to the stone inscription that can be read on the main front door.
The Church of San Francisco was built in the sixteenth century. This church is part of a whole convent, the Convent of San Francisco.
We can not say exactly when it was founded. Yet known, according to documents in the files of the Board dated April 8, 1570 that was on that day a ”Treaty of the donation of the house of St. Michael to Our Señora de la Peña, and the administration, Pires and his wife Margaret, both in life such association gift House this town. ”
The church of San Pablo was built in the sixteenth century.
The church of San Pedro would have been built in the sixteenth century. This church is located about 350 m south of Castelo de Vide in EN246-1, at a place called Martinho.
This church is the oldest known Castelo de Vide. His first built at the end of the century. XIII.
The church of Santa Margarita, for its historic architectural style seems to have been built in the sixteenth century. This church is located in the town of Póvoa and Meadas by the road linking the Meada and oriented toward the West.
This church dates from the sixteenth century. It is located at the top ofthe hills of SãoPaulo, 1 km south-west of Castelo de Vide.
The Church of Santo Amador is located in Limpas de Santo Amador, on the road to Meada, 8 km from Castelo de Vide.
Nothing is known about the date of its construction. However, all construction, given its characteristics, it seems work late seventeenth or early eighteenth century.
This church was probably built in the sixteenth century or early seventeenth century.Is located in the town of Póvoa and Meadas, Castelo de Vide
This fountain is located in the Square of the Martyrs of the Republic, and is all in marble stone.
This source is possibly the nineteenth century, is situated below the village, on the south side, between the mountains of St. Pablo and parallel to the bed of the stream S. Juan
Amid Square Capitan Fernando Salgueiro Maia, is this fountain, whose volumetric scale has locked in this square where the main church is located, the church of San Juan and palatial buildings.
At the end of Castelo de Vide Portalegre found towards this majestic fountain end of the seventeenth century. It appears that before this, there was another.
It is adjacent to the Park April 25, an excellent place against the backdrop of Mountain range of S. Pablo.
It is really wide staircase leading to the chapel N. Señora de la Peña, on top of the mountains of S. Pablo and dates from August 5, 1990.
Dates from century XVII, although there was a source in the same location as the beginning of the sixteenth century. It is located below the Quinta de Martinho, near the river San Juan.
The Fontinha del Castillo, the name by which he is better known, is already out of the doors, but just behind the ramparts on the edge of the road.
Ranked IIP (Good Public Interest) since 1953, is the symbol of the village, is a monument that stands out from the others, not only for its artistic value, for architectural and urban ensemble in which it operates. Located in the Plaza Dr. Federico Laranjo.
The date of construction of this fountain is unknown and probably would be placed here during the building of the church of S. Tiago (XVI century).
Built in 1976, is located in the garden viewpoint Penedo Monteiro.
Water flows from the top, scurrying between the granite to its base, then being channeled back to the top, where the process is repeated. It has a mainly decorative function.
Originally located in the Valle Serrão, parish of San Juan Bautista, this historical fountain is now integrated in one of the entrances of the village. The date of its construction is unknown. But it´s known, it was acquired by the Board of Freguesía Santa Maria da de la Dehesa, an antique village on October 10, 2000 and placed in San Vicente Ferrer in 2004, simultaneous with the revaluation project area Boavista - Moutosa.
It was built in the mid-nineteenth century, is located about 2 km from the village, towards Portalegre and after crossing to the Señora de la Peña.
Esta iglesia fue construida en el siglo. XIV, sin duda, esta es una de las iglesias más antiguas de Castelo de Vide.Sede de una de las parroquias de la ciudad, se sabe que perteneció a la Orden de Malta.
This church is the Mayor. Its construction began in 1789 on the site of a small chapel, founded in 1311 by Lourenço Pires and his wife. It ends in 1873. It is a huge temple, perhaps the largest of the Alto Alentejo.