CHURCH OF NUESTRO SEÑOR DEL BUEN FIN

CHURCH OF NUESTRO SEÑOR DEL BUEN FIN

This church must have been built in the eighteenth century by what is written on the top of the door, dated 1766, which seems to indicate the year of its construction. It is located about 750 m west of the town of Castelo de Vide, in a designated place Brejo.

The set consists of two volumes: ship-chapel and sacristy The building is of stone masonry and lime plastered on the outside and inside walls are painted white. The floor of each room is square brick. The nave is rectangular and is covered by a barrel vault polychrome, which kicks off a ledge that runs along the side walls. On the west wall is a holy water font.

Address: Site Brejo 7320 Castelo de Vide
Town: Castelo de Vide
Country: Portugal
icon

Share

Google Play QR

Google Play QR

App Store QR

App Store QR