CHURCH OF NUESTRA SEÑORA DE LA VICTORIA

CHURCH OF NUESTRA SEÑORA DE LA VICTORIA

This church was built and endowed by the licensee Mousinho Antonio Galeano and his wife Leonor Delicate in 1639.

This church consists of a single body. It has a single nave with two sections and separated from it by the triumphal arch, the choir accompanies the width of the nave. The roof is in a groin vault. In the east and west walls two windows open for pictures. In the North side of the altar stands in golden color. The casing has a difference of about 3 m in relation to the outside.

Address: Municipal Road 524-1 7320 Castelo de Vide
Town: Castelo de Vide
Country: Portugal
icon

Share

Google Play QR

Google Play QR

App Store QR

App Store QR