CONVENT OF SAN BARTOLOMÉ

CONVENT OF SAN BARTOLOMÉ

Built in the fifteenth century by a neighbor of Alcantara, Bartolomé de Oviedo. Today is part of the Network Hospederias of Extremadura

This Franciscan una comunidad disponía huerta, y un sealed of the hermitages. En sus inmediaciones retains part of un marabout place of retreat y Oracion de los monks. Tras la War sucesión quedo el Convento devastated, poor afternoon was rebuilt Buscayolo Marqués de gracias al. En 1835 con la confiscation exclaustración y el de los Frailes abandoned building fall. The y fue auctioned del principles. s. XX settles él en una-Harinera electrical industry, machinery cuya if there hasta nuestros días conserved, structure of three floors of wood metal y es un auténtico museum.

Address: Road Poblado de Iberdrola, s / n
Town: Alcántara
Country: España
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 927 39 06 38
icon

Share

Google Play QR

Google Play QR

App Store QR

App Store QR