PALACE OF THE ROCO-COMPOFRIO

PALACE OF THE ROCO-COMPOFRIO

The first documentary reference to the existence of this house is dated 1401, although the current building was carried out during the first third of the seventeenth century by Frey Don Juan Roco Campofrio.

The building was used as General Hospital, during the War of Succession and later as a military barracks. Destroyed in 1809, recomposed to host veterans of the War of Independence.

Address: Corredera Square, w/n
Town: Alcántara
Country: España
icon

Share

Google Play QR

Google Play QR

App Store QR

App Store QR